Seven Aspects of Self-defense Audio Course
The Seven Aspects of Self-defense Audio Course consists of a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes of recorded audio. Participants will be treated to Rory Miller explaining what you need to know about self-defense. The material provided is at the core of his Logic of Violence and Violence Dynamics seminars.
For people planning to attend a seminar, the Course is a useful primer. For those who have attended a seminar in the past, the Course will refresh your memory on what you learned. For those who are unable to attend a seminar, the Course is the next best thing.
“There are seven things you must cover if you intend to learn and/or teach self-defense. Failure in any of these areas will leave you and/or your student vulnerable.” – Rory Miller
- Introduction – 4 min
- Lesson 1 – Ethics and Legal Issues: 16 min
- Lesson 2A – Violence Dynamics/Social: 25 min
- Lesson 2B – Violence Dynamics/Asocial: 14 min
- Lesson 3 – Prevention: 23 min
- Lesson 4 – The Freeze: 14 min
- Lesson 5 – Counter-Assault: 13 min
- Lesson 6 – The Fight: 21 min
- Lesson 7 – Aftermath: 14 min
- Conclusion: 4 min