This page if for people who have been studying the concepts for sometime and/or have a deeper interest in the subject. It is assumed that the Beginning to Study, and Intermediate Study pages have been reviewed and digested.
- Recommended Book: Meditations on Violence: A Comparison of Martial Arts Training & Real World Violence by Rory Miller
- Recommended Book: The Cornered Cat by Kathy Jackson
- Recommended Book: Real Knockouts: The Physical Feminism of Women’s Self-Defense
- Recommended Book: ConCom: Conflict Communication A New Paradigm in Conscious Communication by Rory Miller
- Recommended Book: Scaling Force: Dynamic Decision Making Under Threat of Violence by Rory Miller
- Recommended Book: Safe In The City: A Streetwise Guide To Avoid Being Robbed, Raped, Ripped Off by Marc MacYoung
- Recommended Book: In the Name of Self-Defense: What it costs. When it’s worth it. by Marc MacYoung
- Recommended Book: When She Was Bad…: Violent Women and the Myth of Innocence
- Recommended Book: Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
- Recommended Book: Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion, Updated Edition
- Listen: Rory Miller – Conflict Communications
- Listen: Rory Miller Podcast
- LIsten: Prevail #7: Miller’s Models of Violence
- Listen: Prevail #8: Rory Miller Round Table Discussion #1 (1 of 4)
- Listen: Prevail #9: Rory Miller Round Table Discussion #2 (2 of 4)
- Listen: Prevail #10: Rory Miller Round Table Discussion #3 (3 of 4)
- Listen: Prevail #11: Rory Miller Round Table Discussion #4 (4 of 4)
- Listen: TED Radio Hour: Why Don’t Domestic Violence Victims Leave?
- Listen: TED Radio Hour: Prison Psychology and the Stanford Prison Experiment
- Listen: TED Radio Hour: ‘Lucifer Effect’ Asks Why Good People Go Bad
- Listen: TED Radio Hour: What Does The Mind Of A Killer Look Like?
- LIsten: The Psychology of Violent Behaviour
- Listen: Introduction to Criminal Behavior
- Listen: Origins of Criminal Behavior: Biological Factors
- Listen: Origins of Criminal Behavior: Learning and Situation
- Listen: TED Radio Hour: Is The World A Less Violent Place?
- Download the printable handout: The Five Stages of Personal Security by Erik Kondo
- Download the Conflict Manager Women’s Issue
Learn about Rape and the Bonding Process
- Study: Rape by Marc MacYoung and Dianna Gordon MacYoung
- Study: Bonding Process by Marc MacYoung and Dianna Gordon MacYoung
Learn about criminal behavior.
- Read: Dying of Embarrassment by Kathy Jackson
- Study: The Five Stages of Violent Crime by Marc MacYoung
Learn about Violence Dynamics.
Learn about your multiple brains.
- Study: The Monkey Lizard and Human Brain by Rory Miller
- Study: The Monkey and Lizard Brains by Marc MacYoung
- Study: The 3 Brain Model for Conflict by Erik Kondo
Learn About Robbery and Muggings.
- Read: Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy by Kathy Jackson
- Read: What About Rape by Kathy Jackson
- Read: Purse Snatching is Violent by Kathy Jackson
Learn about the Seven Aspects of Self-Defense
- Read: Victim Factoring is Not Victim Blaming by Erik Kondo
- Read: Blaming the Victim by Marc MacYoung
- Read: Domestic Violence by Rory Miller
- Read: What Are Your Thoughts on the Schroedinger’s Rapist Article?
Learning about dealing with an active shooter.
Learn about dealing with knives.
- Study: Knife Fighting by Marc MacYoung
- Study: Knife Fighting Lies by Marc MacYoung
- Study: The Realities of Knives by Marc MacYoung